Body Therapy Diploma
- Swedish Body Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Figure Analysis
- Electrical Body Treatments – including Micro-current, Vacuum Suction, Galvanic, Faradic E.M.S. (‘Stendertone’), G5 massage, infrared (pre massage warming treatment) and Audio sonic (sound-wave pain-relief).
- Additional training in advanced Massage Techniques.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the entire body
- Client Consultation
- Record Keeping
- Contraindications to therapies
- Retail Sales
- Foundational Salon Management
- Product Knowledge
- Diet and Nutrition
On successful completion of this CIBTAC course, students will receive the following qualifications:
- CIBTAC International Body Therapy Diploma
- CIBTAC Indian Head Massage
- CIBTAC Hot Stone Therapy Massage
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Deposit of €1,000 to be paid to confirm place. Balance of €2800 to be paid by 1st June 2018.
Thursday’s & Friday’s 9.30am – 4.30pm until January 2018.
Thursdays’s only from January 2018- June 2018