Body Therapy Diploma
- Swedish Body Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Figure Analysis
- Electrical Body Treatments – including Micro-current, Vacuum Suction, Galvanic, Faradic E.M.S. (‘Stendertone’), G5 massage, infrared (pre massage warming treatment) and Audio sonic (sound-wave pain-relief).
- Additional training in advanced Massage Techniques.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the entire body
- Client Consultation
- Record Keeping
- Contraindications to therapies
- Retail Sales
- Foundational Salon Management
- Product Knowledge
- Diet and Nutrition
On successful completion of this CIBTAC course, students will receive the following qualifications:
- CIBTAC International Body Therapy Diploma
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Certificate in Hot Stone Therapy Massage
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Deposit of €1,000 to be paid to confirm place. Balance of €2800 to be paid by 1st June 2019.
One day a week from 9.30am – 4.30pm until January 2020. Please note that extra hours could be allocated on another day depending on class requirements.
Student College salon hours commencing from January-May 2020.
This is a Unique module to COCO College of Beauty Therapy. The only college which will provide students with direct access to real clients, giving them an immediate advantage at graduation.