The CIBTAC Aesthetic Treatments Diploma is an international qualification that is recognised in 26 countries worldwide. CIBTAC are proud to produce therapists of the high quality who are passionate and who have a forward thinking approach to this exciting and ever evolving industry.
- Manicure – regular painting techniques, French manicure, hand massage and warm oil/paraffin wax application.
- Pedicure – Including foot scrub, foot massage and luxury spa pedicures.
- Facial and Skin Care – Incorporating massage, mixing and application of face masques, steaming and extraction and product knowledge.
- Waxing – using both hot wax and strip methods.
- Eyelash and eyebrow services – including eyelash and eyebrow tinting and shaping.
- Introduction to Basic Make-up application.
- Electrical Facial Treatments – including Micro-current – non surgical lift, Vacuum suction, Galvanic and Faradic E.M.S. machines.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the entire body
- Client Consultation
- Record keeping
- Contraindication to therapies
- Retail sales
- Foundational Salon Management
- Product Knowledge
- Diet and Nutrition
- Certificate of Shellac and Gelish application.
- Nimue skin technology, blemish control facials, and anti-ageing with the use of AHA’s and peels.
On successful completion of this CIBTAC course, students will receive the following qualifications;
- CIBTAC International Aesthetic Treatment Diploma.
- Certificate for the Application of Shellac & Gelish polish.
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Deposit of €1500 to be paid to confirm place. Balance of €3100 to be paid by 1st June 2018.
Monday and Tuesday : 9.30am – 4.30pm