Electrical Epilation Therapy
- Causes of Hair Problems
- Structure & Dynamics of Skin and Hair
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Principles of Electricity
- Electrolysis Hair Removal
- Thermolysis Hair Removal
- Blend Hair Removal
- Dermatology, Skin Diseases & Disorders
- Treatment Procedures
- Safety Precautions
- First Aid
- Professional Techniques
- All Methods of Hair Removal, Temporary & Permanent
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Electrical Epilation Therapy must be completed in order to progress on to laser programme.
Deposit of €1,000 to be paid to confirm place. Balance of €1800 to be paid by 1st June 2018.