Electrical Epilation Therapy
- Causes of Hair Problems
- Structure & Dynamics of Skin and Hair
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Principles of Electricity
- Electrolysis Hair Removal
- Thermolysis Hair Removal
- Blend Hair Removal
- Dermatology, Skin Diseases & Disorders
- Treatment Procedures
- Safety Precautions
- First Aid
- Professional Techniques
- All Methods of Hair Removal, Temporary & Permanent
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Electrical Epilation Therapy must be completed in order to progress on to laser programme.
Deposit of €1,000 to be paid to confirm place. Balance of €1800 to be paid by 1st June 2019.
One day a week 9.30-4.30 pm
Please note that these days are subject to change and extra hours could be allocated on another day depending on class requirements.
Course commences September 2019 and will run over a duration of 8 months.
Student College salon hours commencing from January-May 2020.
This is a Unique module to COCO College of Beauty Therapy. The only college which will provide students with direct access to real clients, giving them an immediate advantage at graduation.