CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Skin Care is a practical and knowledge-based
qualification. It is aimed at equipping therapists with skills required for work in salons, skin care clinics, spa’s and cruise ships. Learners will be given the knowledge and skills to carry out the recognized facial skin care treatments in today’s market.
Practical elements of the CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Applications will enable Learners to;
- maintain health, safety and security practices within the salon/working environment
- follow emergency procedures
- communicate effectively with Clients
- provide Client care
- prepare for and provide facial skincare treatments
- prepare for and provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- prepare for and provide microdermabrasion
- prepare for and provide skin peels
Theory elements for the CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Applications will enable Learners
- understand the requirements for monitoring health and safety within the salon
- understand the anatomy and physiology of the integumentary system, skeletal system
- muscular system, nervous system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system and
- understand the requirements for providing facial skincare treatments, facial electrotherapy
treatments and microdermabrasion treatments
Achievement of Level 3 Diploma provides the opportunity for the learner to progress onto a Level 4 in their chosen areas of study, including a Level 4 in Laser & Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments.
On successful completion of this CIBTAC course, students will receive the following qualifications;
- CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Skin Care.
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Completion of this Level 3 Diploma in Facial Skin Care allows students to progress to Level 4 in Laser & IPL treatments. Dates TBC on completion of this course.
Deposit of €1000 to be paid to confirm a place. Additional €500 plus €350 for Student Kits to be paid before start date.
Payment plans are available.
Mondays and Tuesdays 9:30-4 pm
New Course commences Monday 16th January 2023 for a duration of 20 weeks.
Please note that these days are subject to change and extra hours could be allocated on another day depending on class requirements.
This is a Unique module to COCO College of Beauty Therapy. The only college which will provide students with direct access to real clients, giving them an immediate advantage at graduation.