Certificate in Cosmetic Make-Up Artistry.
This course is ideally suited to a beginner make-up artist or those looking to upskill from an intermediate level to a fully qualified make-up Artist.
You will also develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment and learn how to promote client care and communication in beauty related industries. The structure of this qualification provides you with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career as a make-up artist.
You will develop a range of technical skills enabling you to prepare the skin and apply a variety of make-up products using different techniques.
This course will run one day a week for 6 weeks.
Models are required for each practical day.
Learners must achieve all mandatory units which include:
• Cleansing and Skin Analysis, using Decleor Skin Care
• Hygiene, health and safety
• Contraindication/ Contra-action and Client Care
• Daytime Make-Up
• Evening Make-Up
• Smokey Eye
• Mature Make-Up
• Lash Application with strip and individual
• Eye liner techniques/Cut crease
• Colour correction
• Brow Definition, Shading, Shaping.
• Lip shading and colour techniques
• Highlight and contouring
Saturday February 23rd – Saturday March 30th. 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Price: €1,150 (Including Kit)
Deposit of €400 to be paid to confirm place.
Payment plans available.