- Manicure – regular painting techniques, French manicure, hand massage and warm oil/paraffin wax application.
- Pedicure – Including foot scrub, foot massage and luxury spa pedicures.
- Facial and Skin Care – Incorporating massage, mixing and application of face masques, steaming and extraction and product knowledge.
- Waxing – using both hot wax and strip methods.
- Eyelash and eyebrow services – including eyelash and eyebrow tinting and shaping.
- Introduction to Basic Make-up application.
- Electrical Facial Treatments – including Micro-current – Non surgical lift, Vacuum suction, Galvanic and Faradic E.M.S. machines.
- Causes of Hair Problems
- Structure & Dynamics of Skin and Hair
- Hygiene & Sterilisation
- Principles of Electricity
- Electrolysis Hair Removal
- Thermolysis Hair Removal
- Blend Hair Removal
- Dermatology, Skin Diseases & Disorders
- Treatment Procedures
- Safety Precautions
- First Aid
- Professional Techniques
- All Methods of Hair Removal, Temporary & Permanent
- Anatomy & Physiology
Electrical Epilation must be completed in order to progress on to laser programme.
Body Therapy Diploma
- Swedish Body Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Figure Analysis
- Electrical Body Treatments – including Micro-current, Vacuum Suction, Galvanic, Faradic E.M.S. (‘Stendertone’), G5 massage, infra-red (pre massage warming treatment) and Audio sonic (sound-wave pain-relief).
- Additional training in advanced Massage Techniques.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the entire body
- Client Consultation
- Record Keeping
- Contraindications to therapies
- Retail Sales
- Foundational Salon Management
- Product Knowledge
- Diet and Nutrition
- Basic First Aid
On successful completion of the course, students will receive 6 individual qualifications.
- CIBTAC Aesthetics Level 2 Skincare & Level 3 Facial Electrics Diploma
- CIBTAC Level 3 Electrical Epilation Diploma
- CIBTAC Level 3 Body Therapy Diploma
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Certificate in Hot Stone Massage
- The minimum age for entry to this beauty qualification course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.
- A high level of English is required. You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding beauty therapy course.
- An informal face-to-face interview is required to discuss the course in detail.
Deposit of €3000.
Monday to Thursday : 9.30am – 4 pm
Please note that these days are subject to change and extra hours could be allocated on another day depending on class requirements.
This is a Unique module to COCO College of Beauty Therapy. The only college which will provide students with direct access to real clients, giving them an immediate advantage at graduation.